Wednesday, March 9, 2011

BEAT



The human heart.
My heart.
I feel the beats.
It pulses throughout my body.
Still and awake
I shake.
My whole body shakes.
Shakes my thoughts.
Fast most of the time.
Hard aswell.

Maybe it can't take all the medication.
It hurts.
How do I know it wont give out on me sometime soon?
You can see the beats shake my shirt.
It hurts.
Constant beating in my ears.
Wait
only one ear.
The ear that's usualy
clogged and ringing.
And beating.
It hurts.

You are told you need something so badly.
Medication.
For how long?
It's always uncertain.
They say no real damage should be done.
"You'll be all better in 3 months"
They lied.
and now
my heart hurts.
Is this a side effect?
Doubt it.
I think my body's just giving out.
Pain has become a normalcy.
My heart hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment